Cashton Record - An Independent Wisconsin Newspaper... Serving The Cashton Area For Over 120 Years!

Vernon County Landowners in Mapped Floodplain to Report Flood Damage from August 2021 to Zoning Department


August 25, 2021

Any landowner that sustained flood damage to any structure in a mapped floodplain needs to contact the Vernon County Zoning Department to report damage. All structures in the mapped floodplain, whether residential, commercial or out buildings, require a permit and inspection before any repairs are started.

Permit applications are available from the Vernon County Zoning office located at 318 Fairlane Drive (Erlandson building room 226-227), Viroqua or at

A floodplain map m...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments(0)


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2022