Walk-in COVID-19 Vaccinations Available
June 16, 2021
Walk-in appointments for COVID-19 vaccinations will be available at the Monroe County Health Department office location at 315 W Oak St, Sparta, beginning Monday, June 14th – Tuesday, June 22nd. Openings are available Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
• Moderna walk-ins available June 14th – June 18th
• Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) walk-ins available June 14th – June 22nd.
As a reminder, scheduled clinics are also available in the upcoming weeks, including:
• Wednesday, June 23rd from 11:30-5:30 at Monroe County Health Department (Moderna only)
• Wednesday, July 7th from 7:30 a.m.-noon at Monroe County Health Department (Pfizer only)
• Friday, July 16th from 7:30 a.m.-noon at Monroe County Health Department (Moderna only)
Those interested can walk in on clinic days or book an appointment in advance. To book an appointment, visit vaccinate.wi.gov or call 608-269-8666. If you do not have access to a computer or need assistance in booking an appointment, please call 608-269-8666 Monday-Friday 8:00-4:30. You may also send questions to [email protected]
For additional information about locations in Monroe County to get vaccinated, visit http://healthymonroecowi.org/vaccine. For the most current information on vaccines, please visit the Wisconsin Department of Health Website page https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/vaccine-data.htm or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/.