Monroe County Health Department to Hold Vaccination Clinics
March 10, 2021
Monroe County Health Department and Gundersen Health System will be holding vaccination clinics on Wednesday, March 10th in Sparta and Thursday, March 11th in Tomah. These clinics are by appointment only and open to the following:
• 1A healthcare providers,
• Law enforcement
• Correctional workers
• Adults 65+
• All staff in regulated child care, public and private school programs, out of school time programs, virtual learning support, and community learning centers.
• Individuals enrolled in the following Medicaid long-term care programs: family care, family care partnership, and IRIS
• Faculty and staff in higher education settings who have direct student contact Monroe County Health Department and other local healthcare providers are currently working with school districts to vaccinate school staff,
If you have not yet received your vaccine and are interested in being vaccinated, please take the following steps:
• Complete our vaccination interest form at http://healthymonroecowi.org/vaccine
• E-mail [email protected]
• Call Monroe County Health Department at 608-269-8666 and press 3.
This interest form does not allow individuals to set up an appointment to get the vaccine, but to be connected to a vaccinator. Either Monroe County Health Department or one of our local healthcare providers will call you to schedule a vaccination appointment.