Cashton Record - An Independent Wisconsin Newspaper... Serving The Cashton Area For Over 120 Years!

Articles written by Bob Erickson

Sorted by date  Results 1 - 5 of 5



Letter to the Editor

If we decide to respond to our 2023 budget crunch by cutting services, we will need to cut roughly $150,000. Road repair, bridge repair, and emergency services make up 93% of our budget. General Governance, the other 7% is virtually fixed. It has...

 

Letter to the Editor

Kick the Can in Clinton, A Brief History This fall, in the Town of Clinton, we will have to cut services - a lot, or increase the levy - a lot, or quite a bit of each. Here’s why. For eight years prior to 2018, the Town of Clinton levy, the only...

 

Letter to the Editor

The initial budget planning meeting for the Town of Clinton’s 2023 budget was held Wed. Sept. 7. Five members of the public attended. Only two of our five elected officials (Chairman Leis and Supervisor Brandt) were present. Supervisor Hemmersbach...

 

Letter to the Editor

Letter to Town of Clinton Residents… Last year there was significant controversy over the adoption of the budget and the approval of the levy in our township. This is the time of year to avoid a repeat misunderstanding. If you want to know what is...

 
 By Bob Erickson    Opinion    May 4, 2022

Letter to the Editor…

Response to the Petition to Recall Corey Leis, Town of Clinton Chair… Items in bold print are quotes from the petition to recall Corey Leis, Town of Clinton Chair. “Mismanagement of Funds”: The Town Treasurer accounts for funds each month and...

 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2023